

Well, Kelsey had her first game on the 8th grade volleyball team against Roosevelt, in Roosevelt. The girls were a little nervous at first, but came on really strong midway through the first set. The girls ended up winning in three sets and felt awesome about the beginning of their season! We are really proud of Kelsey for making the team this year. She just learned how to play last year, and did not make the team on her first real try in 7th grade. She made some goals for herself to improve and learn about the game, and this year she made it!
1 comment:
Kelsey you are amazing!! Keep up the good work. I need to come and watch a game let me know, I would love to come. YOu are a great child I don't know how you have turned out with parents like yours:)Over and out!!
Post a Comment