Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Summer Softball Days

I can't believe it has already been two months since I blogged. I have a lot to catch up on. We have been gone every weekend this summer following our little softball girls. We just get back to do a mountain of laundry and then we are off again. Samuel and Christian have just been waiting for the day when it is their turn. Everyone is doing great getting a farmer's tan, my tan lines are getting out of control. Oh well, farmer tans have to be cool!
We have to start with these cute little boys who are part of the action as well. Samuel says, "Summer is here mom, I love it! Swimming pools, junk food, getting dirty, playing with my friends and family!!! I love softball!"


Abigael's team got first at the ISA Western Nationals in SLC.


Savannah's team has received a 2nd in the ISA Western Nationals and the ISA State Championship Dash and Splash in Tooele.



Kelsey's team had a great season. This is a picture of them getting first at the Grantsville Dash and Splash. They worked really hard and played excellent.

1 comment:

dandnblack said...

So that's where you have been! We have missed you all! Good season girls! You are awesome!