
Doesn't Savannah look just peachy? More like she just ate a lemon! She said she would have smiled if I would have taken a cute picture like Abigael's. ;) Savannah had a great time playing on a Vernal team this year and getting to know some girls that she hadn't known before. Volleyball was officially over last Saturday for Savannah's team.

Abigael's team finishes volleyball as well! (And yes, this is the cute picture that Savannah has been coveting!) They had a great time. We had an end of the year party at our house yesterday and had a silly time playing Apples to Apples and eating a bunch of junk!

Samuel and Savannah take second place in the Harvest Fair at school. I think they look a little corny--hardy, har, har.

Can you believe just about a month ago, it was 80 degrees and we were at the lake celebrating Christian's Fourth Birthday? Wow! He absolutely loves his birthday. When my birthday was the next week, he felt bad because he wanted it to be his birthday again. I can't believe he is four. He has come so far and grown so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment