Friday, December 3, 2010

Special Days

I had so many special pictures from Thanksgiving weekend, it was hard to decide what to include. I hope I got pictures of everyone! Thanksgiving was such an incredibly special day. It was probably the best Thanksgiving we ever had. The feeling was so special. I think it came from using my grandma's china (I only have a set of eight, but oh well), place cards that had a special thought for everyone, and the prayer of Thanksgiving while we held hands around the table. After we said the blessing, we all read the thoughts the kids had written for each person. Each moment touched my heart, and I hope will be a special memory for everyone.
Time to reap the blessings of our hard work!
Post Thanksgiving!
Grandma Schomburg came out for Thanksgiving from Colorado, it was a lot of fun to have her here!
Going bowling the day after Thanksgiving for Ava and Grandpa Gary's birthday.


I hate to name names, but Troy cheated--
That is how he must of won! :)
Having cake at Pizza Hut for Ava, Grandpa Gary's, and Grandpa Jay's birthday.

No comments: