Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A Week Full of Firsts...My Boys Are Growing Up!

Christian opening up his savings account. This was a big and very important day to him as he started saving for his mission and his education. He was very proud and happy. He is always waiting for his turn to do the big things he sees his brother and sisters doing. And we always make sure he gets his turn because it is important to him to be a part of this family.
Samuel's Birthday, February 27th. This is his favorite gift that he received--His first knife for scouts with a buck deer on it. Is he big enough to handle it? We will soon find out. I told him if he took it to school, or it left his drawer except for approved activities, he was in big trouble! And knowing Samuel...That is all I need to say.
Frog Cupcake Cake--He picked this because it had white cupcakes so Christian and Gpa Jay could eat it too.

All ready for scouts and church. Lois and Jay got him his first new scriptures because this is his baptism year. He only wanted Samuel T. Hartle, not the full Troy put on them. I think it makes him feel grown up and important.
First Day of Scouts. He must of had fun because he came home really sweaty!
Samuel and Christian with the Dr. Seuss hat Samuel made for him. Everyday Christian asks Samuel to make a surprise for him at school, and he always does--Even if he has to be creative about it.

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

If I give out sometihing special to the class, Samuel will ask if he can have one for his brother. I have been impressed how much he looks out for Christian. If I have anything extra I send it with Samuel. (Mrs.) Smith