Tuesday, April 16, 2013

April Showers Bring May Flowers--But what if it is snow?

Christian loses his first front tooth.  When I said I was going to pull it out, he went around the corner and pulled it out himself!  I told him to smile big for the picture so I could see it.  He smiled so big it looks like he is in pain!
 Samuel's first Priesthood Session, April 2013--He isn't a Deacon yet, but he really wanted to go.  He was challenged by his dad to memorize one of the scriptures from that session, and he has worked on his own every day to memorize it and now can recite it word for word.
 Samuel is playing with the Roosevelt Strike Traveling BB Team this year.  This is one of his new uniforms!

 Happy Easter Savannah!  It was beautiful on Easter, what happened?  It has snowed about eight inches of snow in the last couple of days.  But it is melting about as fast as it hits the ground--Yeah!
 No braces for Abigael!

 A collection of some of Kelsey's Sr. Pictures.  Can you believe graduation is a little more than a month away?  I am excited for Kelsey's future, but I don't want to think about it too much!  :(








No comments: