Saturday, October 18, 2008

Samuel Loses His First Tooth!



I can't believe it, but one of my little guys has lost his first tooth. Before you know it, he will be driving. It seems like that anyway! Kelsey will be 14 this summer! Ugh! Anyway, it took just a few days to loosen up, and now the tooth fairy, a person he has been waiting for all of his life will come! I sure hope she isn't the deadbeat tooth fairy they sometimes send. The dead beat tooth fairy misses the first night sometimes. But I am sure with such as an important night as this, they will send the top tooth fairy herself!

2 comments:

Hartle Family 7 said...

Samuel looks so grown up in that picture with long hair. Please do not cut his hair! The first tooth is always so exciting! LOVe you, Abba

rouskafamily said...

Samuel, losing a tooth is the first step to becoming a man, which means you can no longer wear dresses!!! I love little boys that are missing teeth, you look so cute. JEN