Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Great Pumpkin is Coming!




Tonight our family home evening activity was pumpkin carving night! Yesterday we went and got all the pumpkins from Uncle Martin and Aunt Sue's pumpkin patch! The kids had a blast looking through the hundreds and hundreds of pumpkins! It finally feels like harvest time. Fall is here! I love this time of year! Christian was amazed to see the candles inside of the pumpkins, and how they glowed when we turned off the lights. The wind was blowing outside, so they blew out. But, you have most of the effect from the picture. Happy Harvest!


1 comment:

rouskafamily said...

If I am not mistaken, I counted 19 pumpkins on your porch are you guys hiding some kids somewhere? Why so many pumpkins? THey look great kids, pumpkin carving is always an adventure at the Rouska's. Some of them look just like Troy, were you trying to do the same haircut??? Love you guys