Saturday, November 15, 2008

What's Up With The Hartle's?

It's time to give a little update on the Hartle Clan. The Halloween pictures are getting a little old. Thanksgiving will be here soon, we will have a lot of fun family picures to add then!
Kelsey, Miss Anti-Camera--I have to take a shot when I can! Kelsey was recently made first chair in Band.
It was recently Hawaiian Day at school for Red Ribbon Week. Aren't they cute!

Samuel lost another tooth! That makes two! But, he keeps on forgetting to leave the new one under his pillow.


Christian is a rock star with a pink Barbie guitar. Remember, he has three sisters.












3 comments:

rouskafamily said...

I thought you guys dropped off the face of the earth. I am so happy to hear you are still alive and kickin'. Looks like you all are doing well. I am still worried about Christian, dress up, pink barbie guitar??? You girls look great in your Hawaiian get up, Aloha!!

rouskafamily said...

Oh ya and Kelsey congrats on frist chair. YOu are amazing!! Are you playing basketball? Stay out of trouble and maybe smile at the camera for Jen, PLEASE!! Let me see your cute face

Masquerade Andrea said...

Wow, your family has all grown up and expanded since I was last in contact. Scarey how the time flies. It's a beautiful family. Thanks for sharing them with me. So glad we are friends. Lots of talent and fun there.
Andrea