As you can see, the girls went to a softball camp this weekend. They worked really hard and had a great time. The girls on the team were so great, and Coach Letts and her staff are so personable. The girls have been to many Aggie camps, and they love to go, even though it is hard work. This year the Rouskas went with us, so there were lots of opportunities for fun and sillyness. We just can't keep Kelsey under control!
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sounds like it was a great vacation... Something fun to do and time to be silly and get away from it all.
This IS one thing I can imagine the Hartles doing. It never hurts to stay on top of it all. You guys are one family of serious dudes when it comes to softball.
LOL!!! I love the hotel picture!! You girls look SO cute!! Glad to see you had a fun time. Keep up the good work!
Hey there! sounds like you all had fun. Ya I know I haven't been to practice these last 2 times, Josh was home last week and I had the achy achs this week not much up to anything but next week I will be there. love, Joey
Post a Comment