Can you believe that Troy is 37? Neither can we! Give him a call: 823-2286, and wish him a belated birthday! Donate to our retirement, it's not long away! :-) 
We didn't have enough room for the candles, we had to get the numbers for the cake instead!
The cowboys in on the celebration!
Nice Hat! That's my baby!
Troy also has a new name for himself, Moto Moto, thanks to Madagascar 2. I get to be Gloria, Kelsey is King Julian, Abigael is Melman, Savannah is Maurice, Samuel is Crack-a-lackin, and Christian is Mototo. If you haven't seen the movie for a while, oh yeah--Give it a try, you'll laugh. I also added a new song for the scrumptuous Moto Moto--Enjoy!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Big Boy Moto Moto!! That is funny, our family has totally been saying that, Madagascar 2 is one of our favorite movies!!!! Anyway Hope you had a happy birthday and got everything you wanted. Thanks for your friendship, that is our b-day gift to you...us liking you!!!LOL
Happy Birthday Big Boy! We are so happy that you let us come and celebrate with you. We just love your family to pieces. Thank you for all you do for us. You are way awesome my little madagascar family!
Oh I wished i would have said something at church on sunday! Make him feel extra special you know- Well anyway I hope "Chore" had a great one! love, Joey
Post a Comment