Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Christian's Adoption is Final!

March 31st was the magic day, Christian is officially ours. The last year has been extremely hard, but extremely wonderful. You can't work so hard for a little person and not come out loving them more and more. So I now present to you: Christian J. Hartle, who is to be sealed to his family forever on Friday, April 10th. This is the Friday before Easter weekend, the exact day we got him one year ago. Our family is complete.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! You have such a cute family. I am so glad that everything worked out so good for you.

rouskafamily said...

Congratulations!!! So glad everything worked out for you guys. You are now finished replenishing the earth. Now rest!!

Van Leuven said...

That is great. He is such a cute little guy. And very lucky to be part of a great family.

Masquerade Andrea said...

Jamee,

I am really out of the loop. I didn't know you'd adopted a boy. That's awesome. Give me the skinny on how all that came to be.

Love ya,
Andrea