Thank you for letting us be a part of this, I have such a strong testimony of eternal families, what a beautiful blessing in our lives. The spirit that was there was strong, your family looked beautiful. Thanks again for letting us share in your happiness. You are a great family. Thanks for your friendship.
Thank you thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your special day. After a long stressful day at work the peace that was felt there was incredible. I could see the love in both of your eyes as parents and how happy he is to be apart of your family and I could see that he truly knows what it means. He has completed your family and what a beautiful eternal family it is! We love you guys and we appreciate all of the love and support we feel from your family.
3 comments:
Thank you for letting us be a part of this, I have such a strong testimony of eternal families, what a beautiful blessing in our lives. The spirit that was there was strong, your family looked beautiful. Thanks again for letting us share in your happiness. You are a great family. Thanks for your friendship.
oh he is so sweet and look how happy he is
Thank you thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your special day. After a long stressful day at work the peace that was felt there was incredible. I could see the love in both of your eyes as parents and how happy he is to be apart of your family and I could see that he truly knows what it means. He has completed your family and what a beautiful eternal family it is! We love you guys and we appreciate all of the love and support we feel from your family.
Post a Comment