Friday, May 13, 2011

March Madness...What about May Madness???

Kelsey and her fellow Union Cougar teammates before the big game. Kelsey's team took first in their region ending with an 8-0 record, and 20-5 overall. The first round of state is tomorrow! If they make it past the first round, we will be heading for St. George next weekend for the three day state championship! Go Cougars!
The two "sophy" Varsity players--Alinna and Kelsey. To begin the season there were six seniors, one junior, and two little sophomores on the Varsity team. It was Kelsey's goal to letter in Varsity this year, and she has acheived that goal. Way to go Kelsey! It has been hard work, but worth it.
Ready for the home game. On these days the girls have to wear a dress to school.
Swing for Life Tourament in SLC. Most of the girls stayed up late the Friday prior because of the dance, and then had to get on the bus @ 5:00 am! Poor Kelsey isn't sixteen yet, but still managed to go to the late movie with her friend Chantell, and stay up until 12:30 am. Hence, the no make-up look for the Lady Cougars that day! :0

Goofy Girls after the Swing for Life. We all went to a Mother's Day Dinner at Goodwood in SLC. Tab met us after the tourney. Gpa Jay, Gma Lois, Gpa Gary, and Gma Theresa were there as well.

Abigael's last VB tourney for SMVBC, May 13th 2011. Savannah's first SB Tourney of the season. She is sad because she couldn't find her softball necklace. She was sure Kelsey had it--darn her! But I talked to Kelsey and she was innocent. I didn't get to go out this weekend as I stayed home with Kelsey to watch the first round of state. Troy is hoping that he can make it back for the game. I think he is the designated Union Cougar Booster Dad of the Year! It is the first weekend I have been home this spring. Okay, I am exaggerating, maybe it is the second weekend. :) Needless to say, I am exhausted! But there is no better place to be than with your family.


Savannah and her friend Marin who we met at SMVBC Tourneys. Can you believe Savannah and Marin are only six months apart? My kids are destined to play lebaro. Darn Troy's genes! ;)


They are small but mighty...1st Place, SMVBC 12 U Power Team, National Bid Qualifier--Way to go Savannah!


The boys and I are on our own tonight. Time to party. Kelsey is at a friend's house until later. I have challenged them to a game of Just Dance (they groaned). And then I told them they could play Mario Bros. afterward. If you look closely at Christian's picture, you can see the big goose egg on his head. I don't think he can go a week without a new battle scar!


And such is the life of Hartle Family 7.

No comments: