Just as I promised, the first entry into the kid's summer. Here is Kelsey...
Kelsey's 17th Birthday (Born: 7/17/95) Family Celebration on Sunday, July 15th. We had to celebrate early because she had been accepted into a leadership program the week of her birthday. On her birthday she was at Snow College with several other teens from around the state learning leadership skills. This was an all expense paid trip that she had to apply for. The theme of the conference was: I Will Not Be Labeled As Average. She had an amazing experience and made a lot of great friends.
Kelsey, Christian, and cousin Jace help celebrate Kelsey's b-day. After her leadership conference, Kelsey wanted a ukelele for her birthday--So we ordered her a baby blue one.
...Even Grandpa Gary has his lips puckered to blow out the candles!
The corn is good!
Kelsey and her sisters at Savannah's Little Miss Basin Pageant. They are each unique!
Funny girls! This was the first time all of the sisters could wear the same uniform for softball. While the girls played in different age groups, they were all a part of the Roosevelt Rumble this summer. Kelsey's team played in about four tournaments after high school softball ended. Kelsey has just recently made a softball video and sent it to several coaches in and around Utah. Since then she has been invited to tryout or visit about six different schools. We are really excited for her. Her goal is to keep playing softball for at least a little while longer.
Hailey Crozier, Abigael, and Kelsey at Starvation Reservoir to celebrate Aunt Tabby's birthday.
Showing their awesomeness!
Back to School Registration, Union High School, August 13, 2012. My baby is a senior. I will stop there before my heart breaks. :( I am so excited for her, but she still seems like my baby girl. When I first saw that little face, she changed my life. I want her to be strong and independent, but I also want her to never stop needing me. She is my precious child. I have loved her every minute.
First day of school, with of course that mouth full of breakfast! August 23, 2012
No comments:
Post a Comment