Tuesday, February 5, 2013

What happened?

How can it be two months since I last blogged?  What happened?  I am hoping to add pictures of all of the kids soon.  Sports-wise, Kelsey and Abigael have been doing presoftball workouts before school, Abigael is finishing her club volleyball season, Savannah is in the middle of her club vb season, Samuel is playing school basketball, and Christian is going to Super State Wrestling this weekend.  They are all doing well in school.  Savannah has an orchestra concert soon and Samuel wants to participate in the spelling bee.  Christian had his first perfect behavior report in class.  We celebrated!  As for me, I am trying to keep up.  I am teaching a parenting class right now that is a good review for me.  And we can't forget that Troy had a birthday.  The big 4-1.  More to come soon!

 Happy Birthday Troy!
 Getting sung to at Don Pedros.  He got to wear the birthday sombrero!
 Doesn't he look cute?

No comments: