Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Beautiful Autumn...Winter Wonderland

Let's start off with the girls.  Here is Savannah going for the 80's big hair look and then of course taking a selfie.  I find more selfies of Savannah on my phone than any other child.  Well...Abigael may be a close second!
Savannah's Halloween Orchestra Concert.  She dressed up as a volleyball player.  She is in the front row with a pony tail.  I can't believe how much better she has gotten in three years!
Double Selfie--Savannah and Abigael
Abigael on her way to State Volleyball. They get better and better every year.  They made it to the second day of state, and with such a young team!  They have big goals for next year!
Sisters at Christian's baptism.
Kelsey before a softball scrimmage game.
Stealing a base.
Kelsey and her favorite person, her dad!  Cute!
Thanksgiving Day, 2013.
Christian's Baptism Day, November 30th, 2013.
I love this picture.  Right when I was taking Christian's picture, Samuel poked his head out the door. 
Not very happy about taking third at his first wrestling meet, but he has improved a ton from last year.  He told Troy, I wished you would have made me start when I was four so I was kicking everyone's butt who started before me.  :)  It will come with time.  He really is doing better and better and this is only his second year. 
Samuel in Costume One for Halloween.

Costume Two

Costume Three 

No comments: